I highly recommend the following...
NEW! ACE HF Pro
This is the best
propagation modeling and circuit simulation software for Amateur and Shortwave Radio Operators
Best ionospheric ray-tracing software for Radio Operators
Hot: STD Space Weather Course
This is an excellent self-study course on Space Weather and Radio Propagation
. This is a very in-depth and rich course that will equip you with the knowledge you need for understanding Space Weather, the ionosphere, how radio signals propagate via the ionosphere, and much more. Check it out!
X-ray Conditions (Flares) 5-min.
X-ray Conditions (Flares) 1-min.
Geomagnetic Conditions (Kp)
Satellite Environment Plot:
Main Propagation Menu:
+ Sunspot Cycle/MUF/FOT Tables
+ Current Optimal Frequencies
+ Aurora Resources
- Is HF Propagation Reciprocal?
- De-mystifying HF Radio Propagation and Modeling
Check out the ACE-HF propagation software
- the latest is version 2.05. ACE-HF is propagation forecasting and modeling for Amateur Radio as well as for Shortwave radio Listening and general HF operation. This software is even used by the military and other clients around the world. This software is developed and maintained by the same engineers that keep VOACAP up-to-date. As a result, this software is the most accurate user interface integrated with VOACAP. CHECK IT OUT, TODAY
. This software is the most accurate modeling software available, and is endorsed by NW7US. Read the details to find out why
Main Site Menu:
- Main NW7US Page
- About NW7US
- About Amateur Radio
- Discussion Forums
- Feedback - Contact NW7US
Please help me keep this site running:
This website is kept alive by Tomas (NW7US), out of "spare change" (which there's not always enough of), and, by the kind, helpful people who visit this website. Would you like to help me keep this site running 24/7?
If you are able to help me keep this website up and running, please: help me keep this site running for everyone... click on this donation button:
There are other ways that you can help me keep this site up and running. Here are a few other ways:
1. Send your donation via postal service. Make your donation payable to: Tomas Hood, PO Box 9, Stevensville, Montana 59870-0009.
2. Purchase ACE-HF PRO Propagation Software Version 2.05
- a small proceed will be sent to HFRadio.org to help keep the site running. Be sure to mention that you are buying this software through HFRadio.org.
3. Purchase one or more of the following Solar Terrestrial Dispatch (STD) products, and a small proceed will be sent to HFRadio.org:
4. Make a purchase through the HFRadio.org affiliation with Amazon.com
Other links of interest:
- PropNET - live propagation studies
Want to learn about Propagation and Space Weather?
- Take the STD Space Weather Education Course
- Shortwave Radio Resource Center
- Shortwave Broadcasting Search
Please use the feedback form
. I look forward to hearing your comments.
Check out some of the other activities that I am involved in: